Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wow....it's been a while!

I cannot believe that it's been so long since I've wrote something on here!!! I was just thinking about this this morning as I was getting ready for work.

Well, lots of things have been happening. I had a really nice four month break from work which was awesome. I loved spending every day with my kiddo's and getting to see everything with them, instead of hearing about it from my mother in law. I got a new job working at a university (which I will not mention names) working at a certain college in the university working for the Dean. I'm not going to mention names because to be honest, I hate this job and will bad mouth it repeatedly until I find a new job.

Beckett turned one years old on October 6th and we had a big party for his first birthday with family. Parker turned four (who the hell did that happen so fast) on January 10th and he had his first party with his friends (well, three friends, and the rest were cousins!). Scott and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary (woo hoo) and oh, yeah...Rachael had a baby.

Yes, you read that right. My sister had a baby. It's a long story. He was quite the surprise, but he is awesome! And, they are doing wonderful, which is all that ever matters right?!?!

Two more big things....I will finally be done with school on April 14th. That is my official last day of college (well, until I return to get my Master's) and graduation is May 1st. Not sure if I will be going to that because Scott has a game and isn't going to be able to make it, and if anyone is going to be there I really want him to be there.

Second....Saturday is my 30th birthday. Usually I'm really excited about birthday's, but not so much this year. I'm actually kind of depressed about turning 30. I feel like my twenties went entirely too fast and I didn't even realize it, and then I thought, "Oh my god, then I'll be 40 before I know it!" I love my life and I love where I'm at and wouldn't change any of it, but I would like to re-do my twenties just one more time.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants that.

Well, I'm sorry it's been so long, but I promise to get on here and keep everyone up to date more often. I will not disappear for 6 months this time!

No comments: