Monday, August 3, 2009

Finally! Vacation pics!

The last day in Myrtle Beach...he was pooped! He sat down and fell asleep on daddy's lap and when daddy got up, he just kept on sleeping! Which, as windy as it was, I couldn't believe it! Too much vacation for Parker!
Parker loves doing flips in the pool. Scott can never throw him high enough!

My babies!


Beckett and Daddy in the pool! Beckett loves him some daddy!



Beckett and Scott at the Alligator Adventure Park....it was SOOO hot that day!




Buried in the sand!

Look how red my face is! This was right before we were leaving for dinner one night!




He's going to be just like his brother.....Goggle Man!




They buried Parker in the sand. I wasn't sure if he was really going to like it much or not, but I think at this point, he was so tired that day that he didn't really care! Gotta love him, he's such a good sport.




Cutie pie Parker!




They buried Daddy this time! Sorry they are not ALL looking at me! It's hard to get them to smile at the camera at the same time (and in Beckett's defense, Parker did have some cool floaties to play with!)






One of my favorite pictures taken before dinner at Key West Bar & Grille



Checking out all of the sights at Broadway at the Beach


Daddy's and their boys



Loves the beach!



The coolest kids on the beach! Aiden and Parker

One of my favorite pics from vacation!











Me, Beckett, Aiden and Parker in the kiddie pool.


Right after we got checked in and swim trunks on! We headed straight to the pool!
There were many more pictures of course, but I didn't want to load down my site with all of them. Those are some of my favorites, and sorry they are not in order!
We had such a good time and hope we get to do it again next year! The kids had a blast and so did we. Now, I miss it so much and cannot believe that it's almost been a month since we were there! This summer has gone so fast, but that is one week I wished would have lasted forever!






1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

These are great pics. Looks like you guys had a great time! YOu all look amazing!