Thursday, September 25, 2008

One down--nine to go!

So, I went to the doc yesterday and I'm 1cm dialated...not that it is much, but it's progress! So, hopefully little Beckett will be here in just a short time (I'm thinking the week of October 6th). I'm excited because I'm sick of being so miserable, but I'm so nervous at the same time. I'm just hoping that Parker does well with the whole having a baby brother thing and not being the only one anymore. I kind of like him being the only one to be honest, but I couldn't live with myself if he didn't have a sibling. Not that I have anything against people who only chose to have one child, because many of my friends are only children, but I want him to have a buddy to grow up with! Scott says, "Well, he might not like him now, but we are giving him a best friend for life. An instant buddy!"

Oh..and my blood pressure is up AGAIN, which means that they are probably going to put me on bedrest next week when I go back if it is up again...yippee. I don't want to be on bedrest, it's no fun at all. And, I've become the Energizer bunny lately. I just keep going and going and going and I never stop.

Our big annual street sale is this weekend and I'm NOT looking forward to it. We have to get up so early and it's just a big pain in the butt to be honest. But, we have a lot to get rid of this go-round (next year we will have TONS to get rid of with all of the baby stuff going) and so does Stephanie and Julie. Oh..and Peyton and Erika are coming into town FINALLY to see us with the boys (they have never came to see us, we always go to see them) but of course they would have to pick this darn day to come! I'm going to be one pooped puppy this weekend....when what I really want to do is just rest!

No comments: