Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back to the doc's office

So, I go back to the doctor here in about 15 minutes or so. I was not supposed to go until tomorrow but the office called me today and had this whole scheduling deal and after 15 minutes of dealing with one of his rude-ass receptionists (which I didn't think exsisted, they are all so nice usually.) we rescheduled for today. I'm thinking everything will be fine and blood pressure will be normal (fingers crossed) since I have tons more to do here at work and at home. My feet are not swollen (well, they are considering i couldn't get on a pair of my favorite wedges today because the strap wouldn't fit around my ankle!) as bad as normal and other than feeling awful, I'm doing good. We will see what he says..

So, fingers crossed that I don't come back tonight letting everyone know that I'm going on bedrest...that would stink!

No comments: