Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Two more Days...

I cannot believe that in two more days it's going to be Thanksgiving. It's insane! This year has gone so fast, I cannot even believe it. I feel like it was just yesterday that I found out that I was pregnant with Beckett and look...he's already here and almost 2 months old! And, before we know it, it's going to be Christmas (my favorite holiday of the year!) and then before we know it I'm going to be heading back to work :(.
I love the holiday season, it's the best time of the year to me. I love listening to Christmas music (although I really could do this all year long!), I love shoppng in the large crowds, I love baking, I love my Christmas tree and the lights on the house. I love it all. Scott hung the outside lights on Sunday (only because the neighbors were doing it too!), and Friday after I get back from shopping I plan on decorating all day long.



Two more days until Thanksgiving, can you believe it. 2008 is almost over with, which I'm sad to see it go. It was such a good year, but I look forward to another good year ahead of us and all the exciting things that it has in store for me and my wonderful family.

OH...and Holy Crap...I just figured out how to add pictures! I feel like the biggest moron, I cannot believe that it took me this long to figure it out! So here is a couple of cute pics of the boys
from the other day -

No comments: