Friday, November 7, 2008

Beckett is 1 month old!

So, yesterday Beckett turned one month old! How insane is that? I cannot believe that he is already a month old, time fly's so fast. I hate it. With Parker I was in such a daze with him for the first 6 weeks it felt like, and I really don't think I got to enjoy the whole baby stage and how wonderful it really is. I thought that it was so hard, but, now looking back I should have seen how easy it was. Now, with Parker almost being 3...I know how EASY the baby stage is. Now, I really have enjoyed it, sleep deprivation and all.

So, we went to his 1 month appointment yesterday and our baby is getting to be a big boy. At his 1 week appt he was 7lbs 7oz and 19 3/4 inches long. For his one month he was 9lbs 9oz, 22 inches! He has really grown over the past month! And, I'm starting to really be able to tell. His little cheeks are filling out and he's just looking different. Looking like his dad for sure. I guess I don't get a kid that looks like me:(

But, I'm pretty sad that time is flying by the way that it has. I remember being off with Parker and it seems like it was just yesterday.....makes me so sad because I know how fast the time does go. Depressing a little I guess. I don't want my kids to grow up, I don't want my boys to be big! I think that is every parents wish. It;s not Gods plan to keep them little forever. He has big plans for both of my babies, and although I cannot wait to see what that is...I just hope it doesn't get here too fast.

So, I know I really suck at keeping this blog up...I promise as the time goes I will be better at doing so. I still have not figured out how to post pictures...I'm working on it! Then I can get all sorts of pics up about my boys!

Well, the fall is finally here!!! I love the fall, it's m favorite time of year. The leaves are changing and on my way to my parents house is the best drive ever because it's all tree filled back roads..and it is georgeous. I hate the fact that it's getting dark at 6:00, but, oh well. It's not like that forever.

Well, gonna get out of here and get some stuff done while Parker is at school. This week was a rough one for him. Pink eye in both eyes and an ear infection..yuck! But, as always, Parker is a trooper...he get's through everything with a smile!

No comments: