Thursday, December 4, 2008

I love Christmas time!

I think I'm obsessed with Christmas. And, I mean, totally obsessed with Christmas. I'm DVRing EVERY Christmas movie that is on the 600 channels we have and I intend to watch every single one of them.....even the crappy ones. Because, when it's Christmas themed...the movie is never crappy! My favorite Christmas movies


  1. Home Alone - Actually this is one of my favorite movies of ALL time. Sounds silly, but I love this movie and could watch it a million times in a row and still not be sick of it!

  2. Elf - I love Will Farrell and this movie is a crack up!

  3. Polar Express - Kinda makes you want to believe in Santa again

  4. The Grinch - the original...although I'm not sure you would consider this to be a movie.

  5. Just Friends - with Ryan Reynolds and Amy Smart....it's not about Christmas, but it takes place during Christmas time and it's one of my favorites!

My house is decorated with all of our Christmas stuff (which I have way more stuff to get out, but I didn't want to over-do it in my house....plus, with little hands that HAVE to touch everything that they see, I'm keeping most of it put away) Here are some pics.




Our tree -- I love it!


Our stockings This is our Bengals wreath...not sure if I should be proud of it or not !!!!!!!!





Our house all lit up.....I would keep it like this all year long if we wouldn't look like total rednecks!

So,. there are just a few pics, I'm sure we will have a bunch more on here throughout the month. This is my favorite time of year, I wish it never ended!

Although...I do not have any Christmas shopping done so far this year. Well, I've bought a few things for Beckett, but, I've got nothing for anyone else and I really need to get on the ball. Scott and I like to go shopping together for Parker so we have to wait for a time when someone can come over and babysit the boys so we can both go out. We like to make an evening out of it...dinner, shopping, etc. Scott got something for Beckett and it came the other day. It is the cutest thing ever.


It is a rocker that is a baseball glove for a seat and then the baseball in the front. It sings "Take me out to the ballgame" It's so cute and Scott is so proud of himself for finding it!


Parker is not going to be hard to buy for and I cannot wait for this year with him. This is the first year where he kinda "gets" it and he asks every night if it's Christmas yet and if Santa is coming. Plus, this will be the first year that we do not have to open his gifts for him! This year he will do it himself. We are going to try to cut back though on the amount of stuff he get's though. He just get's so much for Christmas and then his birthday is just 2 weeks after, so we have way too many toys than we know and than what he knows what to do with!

Tonight we are going to buy another computer. Scott and I are both in school right now, and although we have a computer downstairs, we both like to have the laptop. And, I wanted one that I can bring back and forth to work since I'm going to have to be working on a lot of my school stuff during my lunch breaks when I get back to work. So, we are buying a mini-laptop, like our pediatricians office has. I'm so excited to go get it tonight. And, there will be no more fighting over the computer. Finally!!!

Well, off to get some laundry done. Only a couple more weeks until I go back to work :( I so don't even want to think about it!

No comments: